Wednesday 18 April 2018

Tło z wykrojnika / Stenciling with dies


Today I would like to share a project inspired by
Yana Smakula in my next AECP course - Easy Die Cutting Techniques.

In my project I implemented the technique called Stenciling with Dies.
Firstly I die-cut the background and then used it as a stencil.
I blended the ink (two colors) onto the background.
Then I die-cut the flower, printed the sentiment and added the sequins.
Finally, I glued the blended panel onto a darker panel to create a frame,
and after that I glued it on the white cardstock.


Supplies:
Sweet Dixie background die, Altenew Fantasy Floral die,
rectangle dotted dies,
Ranger Distress Ink (brushed corduroy and evergreen bough),
ink blending tool, Pentart Glue for Hobby, foam tape, sequins.



1 comment:

  1. Love the color-blending with the stencil! BEAUTIFUL background with the layered flower, Joanne! Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Dla Ciebie / For you