Thursday 12 April 2018

Kwiaty warstwowe z AECP / Layered flowers inspired by AECP

I have started the Altenew Eductor Certification program and I am glad to present my card inspired by the All About Layering course.
I enjoyed every minute of the creative process of stamping the layers of the flowers. My favourite is the thank-you card shown below with the lovely vintage roses and the beautiful Altenew sentiment.
I placed the red rose on the foam tape to give a bit of 3D effect.

Supplies: Marianne Design Layered Stamps TC0855, 
sentiment - Altenew Adore You stamp set,
cardstock - Joy!crafts,
inks: Memento Inks - Nautical Blue, Teal Zeal, Bamboo Leaves,
docratfs Artistic Pigment ink pads - black, red, jean blue, blue,
Scrapberry's stains inks - green, brown,
foam tape.


1 comment:

  1. Love the composition and use of colors! The added layered stamping is FAB! Congratulations on starting your AECP! Remember to enjoy the process ( I know you do already)! Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done! I look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete

Dla Ciebie / For you