Sunday 24 June 2018

Stemplowane tło / Stamped Background


Today I would like to share a project
inspired by Jennifer Rzasa's lesson: Stamped Background
(Clean and Simple Boutique Cards).
I have chosen a gorgeous flower and a leaf
from Altenew Adore You stamp set.

I prepared a watercolour paper in a size of a format a bit smaller than A5.
I stamped the image repeatedly over the background
using Stamperia Permanent Black Ink.
Then I watercoloured one flower (one red, one blue),
stamped the sentiment on a matching strip of paper
and finally punched smaller and bigger dots.

I glued the sentiments and the dots on the front panel of the cards.
And that's it - wonderfully simple and clean!
Thank you Jennifer,
 You inspire me :-)

Supplies:
Altenew Adore You stamp set, Be positive stamp, 
Stamperia Permanent Balck Ink,
Fibracolor Aquarell Brush Tip Fiberpens,
cardstock dot puncher, foam tape.









1 comment:

  1. I love the pops of colors with the black and white contrast!! The added small circles really makes the design flow, too! GREAT job! I am so glad that you enter your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Awesome details and design!

    ReplyDelete

Dla Ciebie / For you