Monday 30 July 2018

Shaker card

Today I would like to share a project
inspired by Nichol Magouirk
in my next AECP course - Seasonal Scene Building.
I prepared a rectangle piece of white cardstock for the background,
die cut a black frame and a panel of transparent foil. 
Then I added the distress ink using my foam tool. I also covered a part of the background with a circle to create the moon.
I stamped the pheasant, the bird's footprints and the bushes in black,
and the sentiment 'All good things are wild and free' on the transparency. 
After that I stamped the bird's footprints and the dots in white
on the black frame to create the scene.
Finally, I used a few layers of thick cardstock to build up the shaker.
I put confetti and two red and two blue tiny die-cut hearts inside
and finished the shaker.

I enjoyed making this first-in-my-life shaker card.
Thank you Nichol for your tutorial.





Supplies:
white cardstock, black cardstock, transparent foil, 
Mustard Seed Distress Ink, Peacock Feathers Distress Ink,
Faded Jeans Distress Ink, Seedless Preserves Distress Ink,
stamp set (probably from Creative Stamping),
sentiment (Die-cutting Essentials), confetti,
Stamperia black ink, Latarnia Morska white ink.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card!! I love the details and the colors used on it. Well done! Thanks for submitting the project to the AECP gallery :)

    ReplyDelete

Dla Ciebie / For you