Friday 5 April 2019

Spełnienia marzeń / Let your dreams come true


This project was inspired by All About Layering 2 course (NicolePicandura) in the AECP.
I stamped the second and third layers of the rose using the same ink colour
and the second and third layers of the leaves using different colours.
I did not use the first layer - the outline.
I splattered two colours of ink,
stamped the sentiment and I placed it on the foam tape to add dimention.
As the final touch - I added two coordinating sequins in different colours and sizes.
Simple and clean.

Supplies:
Marianne Design Layered Stamps (TC0855),
Memento Dye Ink (Lulu Lavender, Olive Grove, Bamboo Leaves),
glue, foam tape, sequins.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely clean and simple card!
    I am so glad that you entered your beautiful work in the AECP assignment Gallery. Thank you for sharing your creative process! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Dla Ciebie / For you