Sunday 1 July 2018

Folia metaliczna tym razem ... / Let It Shine - Foil


Today I would like to share a project
inspired by Carissa in my next AECP course - Let It Shine.

In this project I decided to transfer foil onto the front panel.
I covered a white cardstock piece with the double-sided adhesive tape
and die-cut the Sto Lat. Then I added three strips of the adhesive tape down the front panel of the card, each strip of a different length.
I laid a piece of foil over the die cut piece and the strips on the panel,
pressed them well and ran both through my Joy!crafts machine.
After that I glued the die-cut white lace frame, Sto Lat sentiment
and coordinating dots.
So I let the panel shine :-)


Supplies:
Rosy Owl Sto Lat die, transfer foil, white cardstock,
double-sided adhesive tape, lace frame die, dots.




What do you think about the project?

2 comments:

  1. Love the foil element in this! So beautiful! Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Dla Ciebie / For you